
Got you reeling.. Didn’t it? Jobless and still so gay. Well to start,I would like to remind my dear readers that the little pocket oxford dictionary I have has more than one meaning for the word ‘gay’ if you are still wondering what the other meanings is – well it is 'happy". Let me diagnose my topic. How can you be jobless in today’s modern world and manage to keep your ever crumbling happiness curve on the permanent high?? I don’t want to sound like a geeky guru here but folks let me tell you that I have found the secret to happiness! 
It is striking how much today’s youth longs for happiness and how little success the youth have achieved in getting there. The reality of today's youths’ struggle with happiness settles down as an irony in my belly, as pursuit of happiness is theme advertised everywhere , whether it be buying a pair of torn denim or getting a jet-set hair do for the weekend party.
I believe every youth is a vulnerable candidate out there in this unforgiving world since this is that stage of life when reality of life creeps in and the well fed educated youth heads out from sweet home in search of a job. Job!! All that education one acquires comes to a serious test as the young job searching bull realizes that having a job and being able to make a living out of it is not quite enough!
“why not?” will be the question yelled, “why not am I happy for I have a sound career ?” is a question that only finds a way to echo louder.
folks if you find yourself in the picture I have painted then I am here to be your rescue for I tell you, you can be jobless and gay. Imagine how high and wide will your happiness stretch if you have job, a well paying one!!
Whats the secret then? It’s easy and for free!!Just find out what makes you happy . Figure out what drives you passionate . Explore your desires and locate what really interests you. Every man and woman walking on this earth is surely truly inclined on doing something. And once you have discovered your real desire, never let it go!! Whenever you get free time pursue that interest and make friends with people who share your interest. Soon you will find yourself excited and willing to explore life and it wouldn’t bother you what you are doing for your living.
Folks your happiness mantra is out! Go out there and fulfill your dreams and never let your job or your problems slide you down the road to sadness for life is all gladness!!!
HURRAY!!!!!

It is striking how much today’s youth longs for happiness and how little success the youth have achieved in getting there. The reality of today's youths’ struggle with happiness settles down as an irony in my belly, as pursuit of happiness is theme advertised everywhere , whether it be buying a pair of torn denim or getting a jet-set hair do for the weekend party.
I believe every youth is a vulnerable candidate out there in this unforgiving world since this is that stage of life when reality of life creeps in and the well fed educated youth heads out from sweet home in search of a job. Job!! All that education one acquires comes to a serious test as the young job searching bull realizes that having a job and being able to make a living out of it is not quite enough!
“why not?” will be the question yelled, “why not am I happy for I have a sound career ?” is a question that only finds a way to echo louder.
folks if you find yourself in the picture I have painted then I am here to be your rescue for I tell you, you can be jobless and gay. Imagine how high and wide will your happiness stretch if you have job, a well paying one!!
Whats the secret then? It’s easy and for free!!Just find out what makes you happy . Figure out what drives you passionate . Explore your desires and locate what really interests you. Every man and woman walking on this earth is surely truly inclined on doing something. And once you have discovered your real desire, never let it go!! Whenever you get free time pursue that interest and make friends with people who share your interest. Soon you will find yourself excited and willing to explore life and it wouldn’t bother you what you are doing for your living.
Folks your happiness mantra is out! Go out there and fulfill your dreams and never let your job or your problems slide you down the road to sadness for life is all gladness!!!
HURRAY!!!!!

Well, i leave it for you readers to decide your mantra of happiness!But trust me the mantra i quoted above,works magic....By the way folks.... WHAT'S YOUR HAPPINESS MANTRA???
No comments:
Post a Comment