A LEAP, A BOUND
SIGH OR A FROWN
Delight, TEARS, LAUGHTER AND RAIN
SHATTERED BROKEN OVER SHADOWED TERRAIN
A SHOOTING STAR I WANT TO GRAB
I TRY, I LOSE BITTER N BAD
A STATE OF
A TUNELESS LYRE
NOSTALGIA, MELANCHOLY, A TEAR TO SUMMARIZE…
I sit on my bed lost in meaningless thoughts.
The burden seems heavy but the shoulder remains firm.
I wonder whether I m strong or may be a good pretender.
A lot lies beneath that earthen pot.
A molten rock explains the haziness of thought.
An expression comes and leaves.
A thought or two I release.
I prude, I ponder, I want an answer.
I shut my eyes; allow a ray of hope to pass.
I blink and lose the path!
At the sound of a gun shot I wake out of my sabotaged ease.
I don’t understand, rather don’t seem to
The hide and seek, the black and blue.
I reach no answer, no summit that I can comprehend.
I become conscious of the errand my thoughts make.
A shudder, a shout, a quiet breath!
I close my eyes once again.
Lost in trance yet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment