Tuesday, January 3, 2012

:)

Ever thought of getting your fingers to type a few a words and then a few sentences and then paragraphs until you realize you have a whole page or may be 2…

Something of this sort happened to me this evening as I sat on my chair staring at the monitor not knowing how to keep my jobless mind occupied. And then a thought clicked. May be I could pen down a few feelings. But what kind of feelings was I talking about? Well would that really matter was the next question. All I was here to do was pull out all that I was reeling in the world of and change the photographic moments into an elaborative print. Isn't this what life is about anyway? Saying a little, sharing a few thoughts and smiling over all the contemplation?

It's funny, although I have given my mind a quick fix I m running short of things to say or rather write. Writers call it writer's block but hey I am no writer. So does this mean it is normal? Does everyone go through this phase when they sit to write? Well I guess so. I am thinking it is more than normal because I just heard one of my colleagues say, "hey dude I don't know what to write next." I smile. A sigh of relief actually. Man! I am still wondering how authors write pages, books and sequels. The list is never ending. So what? May be they cant go on jabbering for hours like me or may be singing away without submitting oneself to the ticking of the clock. I laugh. I kind of feel better at my own status. Yes true I can't really write and all that but who cares may be I am better at a lot of other things although I miss knowing how to inscribe the numbness (if so be) of my mind. I pause and speculate. Well I am trying to find the next thing to say. But as I glance over what I have written, it's unbelievable how I have filled a page without even noticing I had done that. It's amusing how I started with a blank brain and managed painting so many expressions. Hell no! I am not talking about filling a page but I am just surprised at having been able to play with words. Tap on my shoulder. This is a big leap you know.

Well I have something to say. If you are someone like me with no aptitude to write whatsoever or rather have no knack for it, just start the way I did. I mean you really don't need much straining to do. Just put down what ever is running in your head. Don't be bothered about how it sounds. Because I realize it can't get all that bad you know. I mean how awful can it get anyway. It's not like it is the end of the world. I smile as I finish and put a full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment